Each of the main screens in Zenreader is organised in the same way.
- The Navigation Bar always appears on the left. Use this to change screens.
- The Left Inspector Panel shows the list of projects, documents or outlines, depending on the screen you are in.
- The Workspace Views shows the available panels that you can show or hide in the Main Workspace. Drag these tabs to re-arrange the panels. Click on the hidden icon (in red) to show that panel.
- The Main Workspace is organised in panels. Each panel can be resized or minimised and re-arranged. Here is where you do your work.
- The Right Inspector Panel shows details of any entity that you have clicked on: a Document, Project, Outline, Marking.