Zenreader comes with a rapid way to capture ideas, thoughts and tasks so that you don't get distracted, lose your flow or what is important to you.
From left to right:
- Search Bar - Use this to filter tasks
- Hide Completed Switch - This will show or hide all the tasks that are marked as completed
- List/Kanban View - Clicking this will switch between List View or Kanban Board view
- Delete - This will ask whether you wish to delete all the tasks that are marked as complete
- Add - Use this to open the Create Tasks popup
- Task - This is where you type what the task is
- Notes and Comments - Here you can add additional details and information
- Due Date - Use the calendar widget and the helper buttons on the bottom to set a deadline for the task
- Important - Mark a task as Important or Urgent!
- Save - Clicking
Savewill create the task and close the window. Clicking
Save +will create the task and clear the window so that you can create another task.
Task Quick Add
You can open the Create Tasks popup from anywhere in Zenreader. Just type
Alt + t on the keyboard.